George Horton GCH Inspections, LLC - Logo




Texas Real Estate Commission Professional Inspector License # 21544

National Swimming Pool Foundation Pool Operator and License # 495948

Phone Icon (832) 699-7695




Please Like Us On
facebook icon

Please Give Us Your Review

google+ icon

class=" kvbox"

Efficient and Detailed Inspection

for Your Dream Home

Home | Condo | Townhome | Pool & Spa | Commercial
Ask About Our Discounts for:
•Teachers •First Responders •Military Personnel


Examining the House of Your Dreams

Home Exterior

At GCH Inspections, LLC, buying a house becomes a lot easier. Our reports are  comprehensive and covers every aspect of the home.  We include an easy to read format with four color photos and descriptions of any issues we may find.

Learn More »

Smiling Couple

From foundations to roofs is all documented in our report.
Call 713-410-5041 or click here to schedule an appointment.

Learn More »


Effective February1, 2016,  inspectors will also be required to include a link to your website

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice


Ask about our discounts for

teachers, first responders, and military personnel. 

 

Call (832) 699-7695 today to schedule an appointment!


About GCH Inspections, LLC

At GCH Inspections, LLC; We know that Home buying can be a stressful situation.  Knowing that you have a financial decision to make and the report we provide may play a role in that decision; is what drives us to deliver “peace of mind” by providing a Good Conscious Home Inspection report.

Our approach is to take our time on each inspection, and test, evaluate and inspect each system.   Then knowing you have limited time to base your decision, we strive to deliver the report the same day or with-in 24 hours.

Give us 5% confidence, and I will earn the other 95%.

 Give us a call or schedule your appointment online.

Learn More »


Schedule an Appointment

Click Here


Contact

Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Phone
(832) 699-7695

Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
After-Hour Appointments Available

View Our Sister Site

Follow Us Facebook Icon